ODOLUX P.P.H.U. Urszula Odolczyk recognizes privacy and security as being a concern for most individuals accessing the Internet. Whether you’re buying one of our products, or just browsing our site, we want to make you comfortable with our privacy practices and the security measures we take to protect your personal information.
- The Administrator of the data is ODOLUX P.P.H.U. Urszula Odolczyk with office in 1 Maja 99 Street, 96-300 Żyrardów, Poland which is maintained according to the regulations dated on 29th August 1997 about personal data protection (Dz.U. [Official Journal] 2002 , No. 101, item 926 with amendments) and act 18th July 2002 about electronically supplied services (Dz.U. No 144, item 1204 with amendments).
- The owner of the website commits himself to holding all personal data with the highest standards of security and will not make it available to any third parties.
- Registration on www.odolux.pl a client agrees for processing personal information that is necessary to fulfill the agreement between him and www.odolux.pl.
- All the personal data fulfilled in the form will be used by Administrator of the service for fulfilling the agreement, changes in agreement or termination of contract and to provide the highest quality of service.
- Client voluntary provides all the personal data that are necessary to registrate.
- Each client has an access to his personal data.
- Client is able to delete or change his personal data in the www.odolux.pl webpage by sending an email to administrator of the webpage
- In case of Client’s demand to delete data necessary to fulfill the contract, users’ account will be deleted and Administrator will send a confirmation via email.
- If Administrator has doubts concerning Client’s personal data, he gets the right to take these steps:
- Summon the Client to delete false data or update it
- Urgent blockade of service until the issue is clarified
- Administrator will make an every effort to provide the highest protection of the Clients data.
- It is forbidden to publish and use for marketing any personal data including photos of third parties. Administrator is not responsible for illegal actions made by Clients as long as he did not know about this violation.
What kind of information we collect?
We collect information when you create an account on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
We also use “cookies” to enhance your shopping experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our website. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
If you do not accept cookies you should tick in the settings of your browser either rejecting cookies or informing about sending them.
Cookies – what is it for?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. In order for you to be able to place any orders through our website your computer must be able to allow cookies. You can view the cookies that have been stored on your hard drive at
If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.